¼ Cup coconut flakes
1-2 Scoops Vanilla Whey protein powder
6 Whole Eggs
2 Egg Whites
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 Whole Banana
Instructions – Makes 8
- Preheat Frying pan
- In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana
- Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
- Stir in protein to a creamy & smooth consistency. (Add cinnamon if wanted for taste)
- Pour in frying pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
- Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana (Top with Zero Calorie syrup)
- 1 Pancake = 6.5 Fat, 5.5g CHO, 11.7g Protein, 127 Kcal.
2) Simple Banana Pancakes
1 Whole Egg
2 Egg Whites
1 Scoop Whey Protein powder (approx. 28g)
Instructions Makes 3-4
- Mash the banana and crack the eggs in it, stirring until the mixture becomes smooth & Stir in protein powder.
- Heat a greased griddle or frying pan on medium heat and pour about a 2.5-inch wide puddle of batter.
- Delicately flip the pancake after about 25 seconds or when it browns. The recipe makes 3-4 small pancakes.
- 1 Pancake = 5g Fat, 38g CHO, 38g Protein, 315 kcal.
3) Oatmeal Pancakes
1 Cup Raw oats
1 scoop protein powder
3 egg whites
¼ cup of water
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
2 packets of sweetner
1 ½ tsp baking powder
Instructions Makes 1 serving
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Then pour onto a hot grill and cook like a normal pancake.
- An optional addition is to add some frozen fruit after the batter is blended.
- 1 Pancake 8g Fat, 57g CHO, 45g Protein, 465 kcal.
3) Nut Protein Pancakes – Low CHO Recipe.
½ Scoop Vanilla Whey Powder
3 Egg whites
2 Tablespoons of almond or peanut butter
¼ cup (50-60ml) of unsweetened almond milk
Instructions: Makes 3-4 Pancakes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Fry in pre-heated pan
- Top with Fresh fruit of choice
14g whey = 52 kcal, 1.1g cho, 9.8g protein, 1g fat
3 egg whites= 42kcal, 10,4g protein
2 tablespoon (50g) peanut butter= 303 kcal, 3.9 cho, 12.5g protein, 26g fat
¼ cup of almond milk = 16kcal, 1g CHO, 0.5g Protein, 1.5g Fat
- 3-4 Pancakes = , 28.5g Fat, 6g CHO, 33.2g Protein, 413 kcal
4) Vanilla Blueberry Cake Protein Pancakes
½ Scoop Vanilla shake protein powder
1/3 cup of oat flour
2 egg whites
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup blueberries
1 tablespoon cashew butter
Instructions – Makes 5 Pancakes
- Pre heat pan
- Blend in food processor: egg whites, almond milk, blueberries & Cashew butter
- Mix together protein powder & oat flour then add to bowl with other ingredients.
- For the jam heat the blueberries and maple syrupin pan for approximately 8 mintues
- For the glad stir the protein powder & Almond milk
- Spoon onto pancakes and serve
- 5 Pancakes = 13g Fat, 49.2g CHO, 38g Protein, 457 Kcal + 8g Fiber.
5) Lemon Chia Seeds Protein Pancakes
1 scoop vaniila protein powder
2 egg whites
1 tsp chia seeds
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp lemon zest
1 tbl lemon juice
1 tbl oat flour
- Smash bananas with a fork
- Add all remaining to the bowl
- Cook until brown on each side
- 4 pancakes= 6g fat , CHO 30g, 33.2g protein, 289 Kcal