For fifteen years I have competed at European and World Level in Athletics. Alongside my Sports Science background I can offer you training programmes exclusively detailed to meet your needs.
Throughout my Athletics career I have followed a structured training programme which has given me a routine to create my own healthy lifestyle. I believe maintaining a consistent fitness routine has helped me to get through the good and bad times in my career and life. I strongly believe there is a link between a healthy body and a healthy mind. Inevitably there will be ups and downs during your fitness training programme. Throughout I will support and adapt your session and programme to help you reach peak fitness.
– First Class Honours BSc Sports Science Brunel University
– MSc Sports Science Brunel University
– 6 x European Cross-Country Championships for Great Britain – 4 Team Gold and 2 Silver Team Medals
– 3 x World Cross-Country Championships for Great Britain
– World Student Games Cross Country for Great Britain – Individual Bronze Medal & Team Gold Medal
– Home Countries International Cross Country for England – Individual Gold and Team Gold Medal
– UK National Cross Country Championships – 3 x Individual Silver Medal
– European U23 Track Championships 5000m for Great Britain – Fifth place
– 2 x Pony Dressage International for Great Britain
Posts by Elle Baker
With the ‘Little Black Dress’ season about to kick off, and the endless offerings of booze and rich foods coming [...]